Friday 4 January 2008

Let it snow, Let it snow, Let it snow

Well it absolutely tipped down today, or what ever snow does. Shame its only a week too late for Christmas. Severe weather warnings were issued two days ago warning of severe snow. Obviously Fife Council must have missed these as their gritting lorries only came out once the roads were already like ice rinks. Still I suppose I should be thankful as it ment I was unable to complete all my route due to the dangerous road conditions.

It always amazes me, even in Scotland, where you think people might be used to a bit of snow there seems to be an inability to cope with the weather and the inevitable result is total gridlock. What would usually take me five minutes to drive took me nearer forty five today. Oh well, timetable out the window boys. Of course you get the usual "why are you so late driver?".





Have you seen one of these in Fife?


P.S. You get the "why are you late" comment from the Supervisors as well as the public. F*****g idiots!

No comments: